Whale Watching Sydney General Terms
These terms and conditions apply between you and Manly Fast Ferry Pty Ltd (Company) when you make your booking or purchase of tickets for travel on Manly Fast Ferry (MFF).
A reference to the Company includes its related bodies corporate or agents or contractors that operate the MFF on the Company’s behalf. You are bound by the latest version of the Terms and Conditions.
Cancellations within 24 hours of the commencement of a service no refund.
Cancellations within 48 hours of the commencement of a service 50%.
Cancellations more than 48 hours prior to the commencement of a service 80%.
Cancellation of Cruise policy
If for any reason such as bad weather a cruise is cancelled, Whale Watching Sydney will offer to rebook those tickets on another cruise of the same value, or will provide a full refund.Conditions of Carriage
The following conditions apply to your trip with MFF:
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, passengers embark and travel on MFF at their own risk.
- The Company is not liable or responsible for the illness, injury or death of any passenger or for any damage to, or loss of any luggage or other personal possessions of any passenger arising out of or in connection with goods or services provided by the Company including travelling and alighting on MFF vessels.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or vary any MFF service in any way, without cause or liability.
- The Company is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger, luggage or goods without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute any other vessel or vessels and the Company will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by the charterer caused by such substitution or cancellation.
- You must comply with the security arrangements for travel on MFF vessels and use of Maritime property, including bag and personal searches and prohibition of certain items such as knives, umbrellas, glass and alcohol. We accept no responsibility for confiscated items.
Our online payment gateway is hosted by a third party service provider, which is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant. Credit card details used for online bookings are not stored by us.
Privacy Collection Statement
Limit of Liability
All express or implied guarantees, warranties, representations, or other terms and conditions relating to these Terms or their subject matter, not contained in these Terms, are excluded from these Terms to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Nothing in these Terms excludes, restricts or modifies any right or remedy, or any guarantee, warranty or other term or condition, implied or imposed by any legislation which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited. This may include the Australian Consumer Law which contains guarantees that protect the purchasers of goods and services in certain circumstances.
In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Company’s General Conditions govern the purchase of tickets, vouchers and goods and the use of our web site and the smartphone app.
The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
Any provision of these Terms and Conditions which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions is not affected.
You are bound by the latest version of the Terms and Conditions, which are available at www.myfastferry.com.au
NRMA Blue Manly Fast Ferry Offer Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Manly Fast Ferry Pty Limited ABN 90 135 008 070 of Pier 26, Shop 2B
Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000 (Promoter or MFF).
- This offer is available to all NRMA Members who hold a NRMA Blue Subscription Package (Eligible Member).
- The offer entitles an Eligible Member to a 10% off discount on the fare, as follows:
- 10% off Adult Manly Circular Quay Single, Adult Manly Darling Harbour Single, and Adult Multi Single fares when linked with a valid Opal card to their NRMA Membership via the mynrma app.
- Discount will be auto-applied when customer taps on/off. A valid NRMA Membership will be required to redeem these discounts and benefits. Offer is not transferrable, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- This Offer is valid from 27 September 2018 (Promotional Period).
- To take up this Offer, an Eligible Member must during the Promotional Period:
- Download or update the my nrma app and enter their mobile or Membership number. The my nrma app can be downloaded via the Google Play store (for Android devices) and Apple App store (for iOS devices). Instructions on how to download the my nrma app can be located here: https://www.mynrma.com.au/app
- Link their Opal Card with their NRMA Membership by clicking on the “Link my Opal card” menu found under “Settings” within the my nrma app, then entering their 16-digit Opal card number into the field beneath “Opal card number”. Once the 16-digit Opal card number has been entered, select “Submit” button. The Member will then receive a confirmation message, and the linked Opal card number will be displayed.
- This Offer cannot be redeemed through any other means, except as stated above.
- The Offer is limited to:
- Services which allow OpalPay, including, but not limited to, 1 hour Round Trip Sightseeing ferry, Manly to Darling Harbour service, Manly to Circular Quay service.
- Manly Fast Ferry reserves the right to terminate or vary this Offer during the Promotional Period at our discretion.
- The Offer is not transferable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Membership Terms and Conditions for NRMA Blue apply. Visit www.mynrma.com.au/general-conditions for details.